Thursday, February 5, 2009

Switching Web Site Design Program

I have been putting it off for a while, but I finally made the switch to Adobe Dreamweaver CS4.  I liked using Microsoft Expression Web, but it was time to learn to use Dreamweaver.

Expression Web is a nice web site design tool and it is fairly easy to use.  Now it's time to see what Adobe Dreamweaver can do for my web site to take it to the next level.

When you make the switch, there's always new skills to learn.  If you don't change every now and then, your skills will grow stagnant.  The basics are the same for both Expression Web and Dreamweaver since code is still code.  What's different is the built in extras that enable you to write some code and layout graphics easier.  That's what I am trying to learn.  If you are using Dreamweaver, lease drop me a line.  I can be found on Twitter as Alpha_Computer or you can email me at info@alphacomputer.ca.  I would love to hear form you.

Here's a quick tip for you: when you are switching over to another program make sure you back up your files first.  Sometimes things can go horribly wrong. Having backed up files can take the frustration out of the picture.  Have a great day and keep your head up.  Opportunity is always near by if we can recognize it.

No comments: