Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Using Windows 7

It's been busy here with the loading on Windows 7 on my Toshiba laptop.  I have been putting it off for a month since I knew how much work it would take to reload all my software back in again.

It's been a while, over a year, since my last clean install and the laptop was showing signs that it needed a fresh start.  With a friends help, the install went fine and I must say that windows 7 looks and responds great.

I have heard it said that the Windows 7 beta is better out of the box than Windows Vista now.  So far so good. Windows 7 grabbed all the driver's it needed with little input from me at all.  I think that businesses will like this OS.  Now it's time to put windows 7 to the test along with 2.5 million others.  So far Microsoft, my hat is off to you.  Keep up the good work.

http:www.alphacomputer.ca

No comments: