Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This Makes My Blood Boil

My wife brought to my attention the insult that Greg Gutfeld made towards the Canadian soldiers serving in Afghan: http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/abc/home/contentposting.aspx?isfa=1&feedname=CTV-TOPSTORIES_V3&showbyline=True&date=true&newsitemid=CTVNews%2f20090323%2fmilitary_comments_090323.

This really got my blood boiling.  I normally don't blog about these things. But when this guy starts insulting soldiers, especially when 4 were returning home to be buried, enough is enough. Greg made a shallow apology at best. His original remarks were way out of line.  As a Canadian, I would never insult the fine service of our American counter-parts.  This US Fox TV guy has gone way to far.  Look what happened to Don Imus. Then think Greg Gutfeld.

No comments: