Thursday, March 12, 2009

Heard of Twitter

I have been bumping into a lot of people who have not heard of Twitter. If you are one of them, Twitter is a cross between MSN Messenger and Google. Imagine getting information from people in the know about events, facts and real time information. It's like having Mr. Know-It-All with the answer right at your finger tips. It's social media meets information.

You type in what you are currently doing, post links to great information, search for people who have similar interest as you and much more. Twitter enables you to connect with great people all over the world.

For me, it's a great business tool. I get the information I need in real time. I get to see trends before they even happen. There is groups of people out there for any interest. So go over to Twitter.com and check it out.


No comments: