Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Checking Businesses for Unsecured Wireless Connections

The last little bit has been extremely busy with yours truly doing some home renovations. It's really different than working on a computer as you can well imagine. Last month I wrote an article for the Truro & District Chamber of Commerce and now, it is time to put together another article that will be of interest to business especially.

 

Today I am going in the main business area with my laptop and see how many business networks I can gain access to. When it comes to a wireless Internet connect, it has to be secure from outside intruders. If I can get onto your wireless network, I can probably access your network. I will let you know how I made out. Stay tuned to see if there are any businesses out there with an unsecured wireless router.

Alpha Computer

No comments: