Friday, December 28, 2007

Getting Ready For 2008

2008 looks like a great year with lots of opportunity. As I look back at 2007, I feel great about all the people I have helped gain new computer skills. I hope and trust that their future will be brighter because of these new skills.

I was just talking to a woman that I am training and I asked her how she felt about the skills she was learning. She said that she really felt better because she could keep up with her daughter and all the new technology that she was beginning to encounter. She no longer fears the computer and she sees it as something that she can master and use easier. It is hard to imagine that when I met her, she did not think she would be able to learn the computer.

When I hear feedback like this one, it really makes me feel like I am mattering in this world. It would be nice to leave this world better than when I came into it.

I hope your year will be a great one. Let this year be the year that you master the computer.

No comments: